Sunday, March 11, 2007

Tadashi event, swimsuit, evening gown and more registration photos

Photos (c) MISS UNIVERSE, LP, LLLP

Hi Everyone! Boy, it's been a whirlwind, hasn't it? I just love putting these posts together and being able to help Courtney share her time at MISS USA with everyone. I also love that Courtney has been able to send me a ton of photos! Last night was the evening at the home of Tadashi, and here are some photos!

Let's just get that sash now...:)

The following photos are from Registration and the Welcome Reception. Please note: these photos are all copyrighted by MISS UNIVERSE, LP, LLLP and are posted here by special permission. Please do not copy these photos.
Signing a guitar that will be auctioned by Hard Rock Cafe

Courtney is having a GREAT time! She is representing Arizona sooooo well, and we're all just extremely proud of her!

Love,

Britt

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Courtney,
Hi babe, just wanted to tell you that you look like the shining star you are!!! I know your having the time of your life ENJOY
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

I have been enjoying the photos from Miss USA. I am from Maine and it would be wonderful to see photos with my rep, Erin Good, in them, but I can't seem to find any. Is it possible to have Courtney pose with Erin to post here?
Thanks!

Brenna said...

Courtney, you shine in every picture I've seen of you. Keep up the great work. I can't wait to see you in LA!! Too bad you can't come to Disneyland with us...you'll be on your way to the Big Apple!

Anonymous said...

WOWWWWWWWWWWW! You go on with your bad self, girl! Your swimsuit shot is HOT! I'm ordering fire extinguishers to bring with me in LA to put out the flames on stage after you set the ballroom ablaze with all the fireworks you're going to set off in swimsuit. SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!

Justin, Built 2 Win (and Georgia too!)

Andy Biggs said...

Courtney, u are breathtaking in that gown, and could ur body be more rocking in that bathing suit. u got ur body in tip top shape... love the hair love the gown, u have already won.

Anonymous said...

Courtney, you are beautiful! We are all rooting for you. We love you.

Love,
Samantha, Tom & Maisy