Tuesday, March 20, 2007

***SPECIAL UPDATE!!!***

While I was finishing the post below, I got an email from Gina letting me know that COURTNEY IS FEATURED ON THE HOME PAGE OF NBC!!!!!!! My goodness!!!! Please don't forget to vote, and cajole everyone you know and many that you don't know to vote for Courtney as Miss Photogenic at www.nbc.com! Since it's purely based off of internet votes, I want to make sure that a truly photogenic and deserving young lady wins this--Courtney absolutely fits the bill!! Thanks, Gina, for the tip!

You can also watch videos of Courtney's Swimsuit and Evening Gown Competition! To see Swimsuit, please click here.

To watch Evening Gown, please click here.

Britt

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course Courtney is the one featured, she's definitely the most gorgeous. Yipee Courtney! Excited to see you on TV this Friday. Diana Jung

Anonymous said...

I was there at the prelims and she was just amazing. She should be the one featured on the NBC home page. WAY TO GO COURTNEY!! We are all proud of you :) Can't wait to see you Friday. We will be there with our signs.

Anonymous said...

You look ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! Your going to rock the house on Friday! Knock them dead! :) xoxo Alexis Counts

Anonymous said...

Best of luck Courtney you are such a doll. I know you're the one so show your "stuff"!!!

We'll be rooting for you.

Love,
Georgia Stockwell
(Molly's mom)

Anonymous said...

Courtney,

I just voted for you to win Photogenic! I wish I could vote for you to win the whole thing, but somehow I don't think you're going to need the extra help. You are doing an incredible job and I can't wait to watch you on tv this Friday! Knock 'em dead! Audrey Sibley

Anonymous said...

It's over!!!!!!!!!!!! The only way you won't become MISS USA is if they have a massive earthquake there. We watched your questions and saw you strut your stuff in your bathing suit and gown, one word "Incredible"

PS Uncle Mark said if anyone asks, he secretly taught you everything you know, especially the spin move. Oh and the flirty hair toss too.

We love you Courtney,
Jacob, Elliott, Lori and your secret Manager, Uncle Mark

Anonymous said...

Looking AMAZING!!! See ya Friday!!
Jessica Smith
2007 Mrs Arizona Galaxy

Anonymous said...

NBC HAD to put you on their home page because you are so beautiful! you are doing a great job, I love watching the little video's of you! so impressive!

love ya!!
sunshine